Denplan Essentials is an easy budgeting plan that covers you for the foundations of your dental care, helping to stop problems before they start. This plan covers you for your regular check-ups and hygienist visits, as well as including worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance)
What is it?
Denplan Essentials is a maintenance plan that is easy to set-up.
It allows you to set a monthly fee for your patient to cover a number of dental check-ups, dental hygiene visits and dental x-rays and includes optional worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover, also known as Denplan Supplementary Insurance.
(If you choose not to take out this cover the monthly fee reduces by 60p)
What does it include?
- Dental check-ups (frequency decided by you)
- Dental hygiene visits (frequency decided by you)
- Dental x-rays
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
What’s not included?
- Any restorative dental treatments, including fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures
- Lab fees and prescriptions
- Any specified treatments you have excluded from your patient’s plan contract
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Orthodontics, implants and cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
- Treatment carried out anywhere else other than with you, except when treatment is covered by the Supplementary Insurance
- Extraction of wisdom teeth
To book your free consultation, please call us on 01249 715906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org